Sunday, May 15, 2011

Charming Charm Bracelets

I Looove charm bracelets!  They are so much fun the way they move and make noise as your arm sways.  I recently made a charm bracelet for a friend.  She is a fun person who loves everything Disney, the New Orleans Saints, her family, shoes, lipstick and, to top it all off... she calls herself the Queen.   She is one of those people that charm bracelets are made for!




I had so much fun making this bracelet just for her.  The colors are her kids birthstone colors and each charm represents something she likes or is known for.  I think everyone has a friend like this (at least one) who you can tell a story about with charms...what is your friend about?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love that you are taking the time to comment on my blog, your comments make it all worth while!