Thanks to a great idea from one of my new readers I decided to try a little tutorial. I have Picassa3 which is a free photo editor. I have been using it to brighten, color balnce and crop my photos and I like the way it works. It is easy to use and does what I need it to do.
How to make a collage in Picassa:
- Open up Picassa
- Click on a picture, any picture. A tiny copy of that picture will now show up in the Photo Tray (bottom left).
- Press the Ctrl key (Windows) or the Command key (Mac) on your keyboard while clicking photos to select multiple photos from the same folder or album.
- Use the Hold button to hold your selected photos in the Photo Tray.
- After you click the Hold button, you can then select photos from other folders or albums.
- Once you have some pictures in the Photo Tray, click the Collage button (bottom middle)
Try this and post a link to your collage in the comments! Let me know if you have any questions.